Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Horrible




These two fairy tales are made by the wonderful and talentedSandra ArteagA. They are so amazing!!!!! I am overwhelmed!!! I just can not stop playing with them and made loads of pictures. I will upload them true my Flickr account.
We did a trade of dolls ....I am such a lucky Lydia :D And as if I was not spoiled enough, She spoiled me even more with a gorgeous bracelet, necklace and brooch!!!! There are no pictures of them yet the battery of my camera failed, I am charging them now, so I will make some soon and add them to my Flickr uploads.
Thank you so much you are a truly talented, generous and delightful artist!!!! I am so Happy!!!
Sandra you spoiled me over the top!!!!! I can not thank you enough! !!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Widgets